Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Class Links

The first blog that I have enjoyed reading is http://supertechblogger.blogspot.com/ .
This blog is about super weapons and super defenses that our government is currently developing in order to keep up with the other countries in the world and stay a world power. I find this very interesting, especially since the author has promised an article about the future invention of mobile suits like Gundams which I love. This blog also allows us to look at the future of weapons and the direction that wars may be headed in in the future. The author has also mentioned how super weapons may help lead to world peace. I hope that he is right about it leading to world peace instead of world destruction. This blog is definitely worth going to for anyone who is interesting in where the future of military is heading.


The next blog that I have kept up with is http://medicaltech-medtech.blogspot.com/ .
I find this blog interesting because it shows many different technologies for medical purposes that are being developed that need funding in order to be fully developed and completed. I was amazed by some of the technology that we are already building and I am in full support that these medical technologies should receive as much funding as needed. I am also curious about reading more of his blog and future blogs to find out even more about this technology. Our current technology is more advanced now than I thought it would be in years. This blog is great for anyone who is interested in cool technology or anyone who believes that the ill and/or disabled should get help, because they now can.


The last blog that I will mention here belongs to my fellow global warming blogger Igreen at http://igreen13.blogspot.com/ .
One of the first things that I liked about Igreen was her willingness to change her preconceived notions about global warming that I showed her were wrong. I had already known from previous studies that there was a lot of false information out there and she could use some help. In her blog, she has discussed much about global warming from a different but still good perspective than I have. So for anyone interested in my blog, hers would also be good to go to to fund out more information about global warming. One of the main qualities of her blog that I like is how I can tell in her posts how she has an earnest desire for everyone to go green. I too think that going green is important, because it will cause less pollution and save our natural resources from being depleted to nothing. So for anyone who cares about the environment, IGreen's blog is a great place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment